Kixx PAO 1
Premium engine oil made 100% from PAO with cutting edge technology
Kixx PAO 1 is a premium performance, multi-grade motor oil formulated from selected PAO (Poly Alpha Olefin) and race-proven additive technology. It can be used in passenger car and light truck gasoline engines and passenger car diesel engines under all operating conditions. It is optimized to provide complete engine protection plus ultimate performance.
• Naturally aspirated Gasoline engines, LPG and Diesel engines in passenger cars
• Light truck gasoline and diesel engines
• Gasoline and diesel powered RV and SUV
• CRDI engines in passenger cars
• Passenger cars with high speed, four-stroke, turbocharged and EGR, DPF.
• Four-stroke gasoline engines in motorcycles and portable power equipment where the manufacturer recommends conventional passenger car motor oils
• 0W-30 : API SN/CF, ACEA A5/B5-12, C2-16
• 0W-40 : API SN/CF, ACEA C3-16, BMW LL-04, MB 229.31/229.51, VW 502.00/505.00 Recommended
Maximizes engine life
The wider temperature range capability of the synthetic base fluid ensures correct oil viscosity which reduces friction at startup, and provides maximum lubrification during high temperature operation. The effective anti-wear additive system minimizes wear in even the most sophisticated valve train mechanisms, including those with variable valve timing.
Maximizes power and performance
Metallic detergent and ashless dispersant additive system ensures maximum power and performance by providing superior control of the ring belt and the piston skirt deposits, even under the most severe operating conditions. Special friction modifiers assist in reducing friction resulting in maximum fuel economy.
Low oil consumption
Synthetic, highly shear-stable formulation provides superior control of oil flow through the ring belt area by maintaining oil viscosity, and reduces oil evaporation at the elevated ring zone temperatures experienced under all operating conditions.
Longer equipment life
Special anti-wear additive package reduces wear by protecting surfaces when load causes breakdown of the lubricant film.
Lower impact emissions
Highly advanced additive technology delivers reduction in harmful exhaust emissions. T his advanced technology performance, enhanced by low phosphorus and sulfur formulation (low SAPS) reduces ash formation and delivers a significant increase in DPF service life.
PAO (Poly Alpha Olefin)
PAOs, synthetic base fluids manufactured by carefully controlled chemical reaction of alpha olefin, have extreme stability and high performance in cold property and robustness, mainly used for the most premium lubricant products.