Kixx Ultra 2T SN
High grade engine oil, the perfect fit for two-stroke motorcycles
Kixx Ultra 2T is a high-performance, two-stroke motorcycle oil formulated with a low-ash additive system. It is available in one SAE fluidity/miscibility grade, F/M 2, as preferred by oil-injection systems. It is prediluted with a special solvent that permits ready mixing with gasoline over a wide temperature range. Dyed distinctively to aid in identifying its presence in fuel/ oil mixtures.
• Satisfies the performance needs of those manufacturers of twostroke engines who allow the use of JASO FB oils.
• Recommended for over-the-road service in all two-stroke motorcycle engines, either oil-injected or using a premix of gasoline and oil.
• Manufacturers recommended gasoline-to-oil ratios, up to 50:1, should be used for premixes of gasoline and oil.
• Suitable for use in two-stroke portable power equipment except the most severe chainsaw applications.
• Not recommended for use in ash-sensitive, water-cooled. two-stroke outboard engines.
• Should not be used in with small air-cooled engines which operate at gasoline-to-oil ratios below 25:1
• Should not be used in any four-stroke engines.
Meets JASO FB, the Global GB category and API TC for air-cooled, two-stroke engines
• Maximizes time between overhauls by minimizing scuffing, wear and deposits.
• Protects against pre-ignition.
• Maximizes engine life by controlling the deposits which lead to ring sticking.
• Maximizes spark plug life by reducing fouling.
• Easy to mix with gasoline.
PAO (Poly Alpha Olefin)
PAOs, synthetic base fluids manufactured by carefully controlled chemical reaction of alpha olefin, have extreme stability and high performance in cold property and robustness, mainly used for the most premium lubricant products.