Kixx D1 C3
High grade diesel engine oil, the perfect fit for emission after-treatment systems & high durability
Kixx D1 C3 is a fully synthetic Low SAPS engine oil engineered to comply with the latest ACEA and API international standard, provides unsurpassed lubrication with a wide range of temperature for today’s engines operating in severe conditions.
DOWNLOAD MSDS BY VISCOSITY
• Diesel engines equipped with DPF, SCR and other emission after-treatment systems where an ACEA C3 engine oil is required.
• Light duty diesel engines and gasoline direct injection engines
• API SN, ACEA C3-16
• MB 229.31, GM dexos® 2 Recommended
• Maximize engine life based on outstanding wear protection
• Extends the service life of emission after treatment systems by prevention of clogging in DPFs and TWCs(Three-Way Catalytic Converters)
• Excellent low temperature fluidity for quick and easy start-ups in cold weather
• Keeps engine clean through outstanding resistance to high temperature varnish and low temperature sludge deposit formation
• Excellent oil consumption control
PAO (Poly Alpha Olefin)
PAOs, synthetic base fluids manufactured by carefully controlled chemical reaction of alpha olefin, have extreme stability and high performance in cold property and robustness, mainly used for the most premium lubricant products.