Kixx RA Coolant
Top Performance Radiator / Coolant
Kixx RA Coolant is a premium quality, ethylene glycol based amine-phosphate type coolant, which is pre-mixed with ionized water (80%). It is designed primarily to meet the corrosion protection requirements of late model car engines having significant amounts of aluminum in their construction. lt is dyed a distinctive color for ready identification.
• Primarily recommended for late model passenger car and light commercial vehicle engines where enhanced protection of aluminum heat-rejecting surfaces is required. It can also be used
in certain cast iron, heavy-duty diesel engines, which operate without supplemental coolant additives(SCAs).
• Kixx RA Coolant is a pre-diluted coolant with clean water. Its freezing point is about -8˚C, boiling point increases about 3˚C.
• ASTM D 3306
• KS M2142
• JIS K2234
• Protects cooling systems from corrosion and deposits.
• Provides higher boiling point for protection against engine overheating.
• Prevents coolant freezing.
• Maximizes aluminum engine component life.
• Long service life.
PAO (Poly Alpha Olefin)
PAOs, synthetic base fluids manufactured by carefully controlled chemical reaction of alpha olefin, have extreme stability and high performance in cold property and robustness, mainly used for the most premium lubricant products.